Women’s Health Wise Offers Patients the Convenience of In Office Ultrasounds
Women’s Health Wise is excited to bring the latest in advanced diagnostic imaging right to our office.
As an independent OB/GYN, providing state-of-the-art ultrasounds in our office is of great benefit to our patients. We are able to take care of our patients more efficiently by offering this service under one roof.
Benefits of In Office Ultrasounds at Women’s Health Wise:
- Dr. Lane is onsite during your ultrasound and if necessary, she is able to see the results right away.
- Lower cost to our patients than most other options. All billing is handled through our office so you will not receive a separate bill from another ultrasound provider.
- Obstetrical (first trimester only)
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- Upper and Lower Extremity Venous Doppler (DVT Assessment)
The OB Ultrasound
Obstetrical ultrasounds are used to determine your appropriate due date and how your pregnancy is progressing.
The obstetric ultrasounds that we typically perform include:
- 6-12 Weeks – Dating Ultrasound – Determine an accurate due date, the location of the pregnancy, and the number of babies.
- 10-13 Weeks – First Trimester Screening – Some abnormalities can be visualized in the first trimester.
How to Prepare
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing
- Arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment