Women’s Health Wise Offers Patients the Convenience of In Office Ultrasounds
Women’s Health Wise has partnered with Premier Medical Ultrasound to bring the latest in advanced diagnostic imaging right to our office.
For an independent OB/GYN, providing state-of-the-art ultrasounds in our office is of great benefit to our patients. We are able to take care of our patients more efficiently by offering this service under one roof.
Benefits of In Office Ultrasounds at Women’s Health Wise:
- Dr. Lane is onsite during your ultrasound and if necessary, she is able to see the results right away.
- Lower cost to our patients than most other options.
- Ease of scheduling. Ultrasound services are available on Monday’s after 1:00 PM.
- All billing is handled through our office so you will not receive a separate bill from another ultrasound provider.
- There is ample, convenient parking at our office.
Ultrasounds we can perform in our Longmont office:
- Obstetrical (first trimester only)
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- Upper and Lower Extremity Venous Doppler (DVT Assessment)
The OB Ultrasound:
Obstetrical ultrasounds are used to determine your appropriate due date and how your pregnancy is progressing.
The Obstetric Ultrasounds that we typically preform include:
- 6-12 Weeks – Dating Ultrasound – Determine an accurate due date, the location of the pregnancy, and the number of babies.
- 10-13 Weeks – First Trimester Screening – Some abnormalities can be visualized in the first trimester. Bleeding can also be assessed.
How to Prepare
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing
- Arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment
About Premier Medical Ultrasound
Premier Medical Ultrasound provides ultrasound services in Colorado and Nebraska. Owner Philippa “Pippa” Tatge RDMS/RVT/RMSK has been a registered sonographer for over 20 years. She is certified in OB/GYN, Abdominal, Vascular and Musculoskeletal ultrasound.
Pippa lives in Arvada with her husband and two children. She enjoys skiing, biking, sailing and hiking 14’ers.